SERA-17 is an organization of research scientists, policy makers, extension personnel, and educators. Our mission is to develop and promote innovative solutions to minimize phosphorus losses from agriculture by supporting:
• information exchange between research, extension, and regulatory communities2
• recommendations for phosphorus management and research
• initiatives that address phosphorus loss in agriculture
- read about our objectives,
- see how SERA-17 is structured
- SERA-17 workgroups focus on specific topics related to our mission and objectives
- materials about scientific methods, education, surveys, and recommendations.